I believe the best way to make early literacy accessible to all is by educating moms. And here you are!
This Activity Guide is all you need to help ensure your little one is ready for reading instruction. Before reading, there are many skills that must be in place. The best time to introduce these skills is before they enter kindergarten, but it's never too late. Whether your little one is in preschool, PreK, or already in Kindergarten or 1st grade, you can start playing these games today and make a lifelong impact on their future reading skills.
(Be sure to take this Quiz to see which Guide is appropriate for your little one. This one is for results Phase 3.)
In this guide you will find:
- 8 no fuss, no prep early literacy activities designed specifically for your little one that is ready for reading (Phase 3 from Quiz results).
- Activities that will refine their language and literacy skills.
- Activities that you can play time and time again.
- A step-by-step script on how to play each activity.
- An appendix with extra activity words.
- A list of over 130 High Frequency Words.
- Links to videos on how to play most activities.
You’re the HERO in your little one’s literacy journey; allow me to be your guide.
Quiz Results 3: Activity Guide
All rights reserved. This guide or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, reused, shared, or sold without the express written permission of the publisher.